Commercial Movers Fort Myers
Stay on Schedule and on Budget with Frank and Sons Moving and Storage!
When you are looking for the best commercial movers in Fort Myers, Frank and Sons Moving and Storage is the moving company to call. With over 35 years of experience we are skilled at making your moving experience proficient, hassle free and smooth. Whether changing locations, remodeling or rebuilding, Frank and Sons Moving and Storage has the experience, extensive training, state of the art equipment and global partnership with Wheaton Worldwide to provide moving and warehousing services that meet your needs. Our professional staff works closely with owners, general managers, and developers to stay on schedule and on budget, reducing downtime and increasing productivity. Our team will work with you to create a relocation plan that will get your business up and running again as soon as possible minimizing disruptions to employees, clients, and guests. As a full-service Southwest Florida moving company, our commercial clients can expect:
- Highly trained movers and installers
- Asset and inventory management services
- Expert Packing
- Prompt delivery
- Unpacking and complete assembly with cleanup
- Local and nationwide services
- Tracking and reporting
- Strict attention to detail during installation
We are Experts at Moving Quickly & Safely – Get a Free Quote Today!
Our Fort Myers Commercial Movers Specialize in All Types of Relocations
For over 35 years we have worked with thousands of businesses over a variety of industries throughout Southwest Florida. From commercial offices and hospitality to corporate relocations and industrial businesses, if you need help with your move, Frank and Sons Moving and Storage is the company to call for catered moving solutions.
Office, Industrial & Medical Buildings
Making relocation painless since 1982
Safe & Professional corporate relocations
Our Commercial Movers Can Coordinate your Move in Fort Myers
Relocating a business involves many moving parts, from scheduling the best moving date and disassembling workstations to packing and removing debris. At Frank and Sons Moving and Storage we understand the complexities of corporate moves. Our moving manager will work closely with you to ensure as smooth of a transition as possible. When you hire us, we will tailor a plan to fit your business needs and budget. Some of the services we offer our commercial moving clients include:
- Asset and inventory management services
- Computer & Technical Equipment Packing
- Cubicle / Modular Furniture Breakdown and/or Assembly
- Custom Packing for All Fragile Items
- Expert Relocation Coordination
- Existing Furniture Disposal
- Free on Site Estimates
- Highly Trained Movers and Installers
- Office Furniture Relocation
What can a Business do to Minimize Downtime During a Move?
Office relocation’s can be extremely stressful and cause an enormous amount of unnecessary down time and productivity that can be easily prevented with a little preparation, organization, and work on the front end. Being a little proactive can not only help you minimize downtime, but it will save mountains of work for you and your employees later. Whether you are moving across town or out of the state, you will save time, money and reduce downtime by paying attention to the following:
- Desks, Credenzas and Furniture should be emptied to prevent breakage and lost items. Label boxes for items to match with specific office furniture being moved including its new office location (room destination).
- Labeling all Furniture, Boxes, Cartons, Fixtures is strongly encouraged with both name and new room location.
- Lateral Files Cabinets with 3 or more drawers high must be emptied into file boxes, label file boxes with name and new room location so file boxes can be relocated next to empty file cabinets in new location.
- All Computers, Printers, Copiers or Electronic Equipment being moved must be disconnected by the customer or customer representative and secured for transportation. If any equipment is leased, generally the leasing company will want to relocate their equipment themselves, so coordinating move dates with them is important.
- All other Furniture, Fixtures, Wall Hangings should be marked with where they go in your new location (foyer, reception area, break room, etc.). A diagram of the new office with room numbers/names indicating who and what goes where in the new space would be extremely helpful and is highly recommended. A move coordinator at origin and destination to assist in proper placement of furniture and items is also highly recommended.
Have the Best Commercial Movers on Your Side in Fort Myers
Frank and Sons Moving and Storage offers our commercial customers over 35 years of moving experience. We have helped thousands of businesses throughout Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties successfully move their belongings at a price they can afford. Licensed, bonded and insured, our team of moving specialists possess the specific knowledge for any type of move. We are committed to providing the best customer service in the industry and strive for your complete satisfaction. We look forward to working with you on a professional, streamlined and easy relocation process. Contact Frank and Sons Moving and Storage today for a free quote.
I have been using Frank and Sons Moving for a year now with my staging and real estate business. My experience with them has been nothing but the best. They are respectful of both people and the things they are moving. I highly recommend them!
We Service the Following Cities and All Surrounding Areas
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Bonita Springs
- Marco Island
- Golden Gate
- Punta Gorda
- Port Charlotte
- North Port
- Fort Myers Beach
- North Naples
- North Fort Myers
- Pine Island