Moving your family and household abroad is exciting but it can also be a stressful experience. At Frank and Sons Moving and Storage we have 32 years of experience in International moves, and have moved families to over 140 different countries. We specialize in military, US Government, and Corporate moves as well as moves for those just looking to start a new and exciting life abroad.
When Considering an International Move You Should be Sure any Mover You Consider Meets the Following Requirements:
1. The forwarder has been in business for at least 10 years
2. The forwarder is a FIDI Member – www.fidi.com
3. Members of LACMA (www.lacmassoc.org), the Household Goods Forwarders Association of America (www.hhgfaa.org), British Association of Removers (www.bar.co.uk) and the American Moving & Storage Association (www.moving.org).
4. OMNI (Overseas Movers Network International)
5. ISO 9002 Certified
Now You’re Ready to Begin Your Move:
After evaluating your moving options, we sincerely hope you will place your trust with Frank and Sons Moving. At that point we will work with you to develop a customized plan to assist you in this life changing event. Our team of experts, some with over 30 years’ experience in international moving, will manage every detail from pre-assignment, transportation, forwarding and destination services including the following services.
Our team of experts have extensive experience working with people of all cultures and are skilled in providing international packing, loading, and unloading services including all the below:
* Personal Move Coordinator
* Full Service Packing
* Custom Crating
* Customs Clearance
* Door to Door Service
* Informative Rules, Regulations and Restrictions based on the country to be shipped to
* Debris Removal
We Service the Following Cities and All Surrounding Areas
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Punta Gorda
- Port Charlotte
- North Port